Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Take Away from Digital Citizenship
This was a cool opportunity to see different ways that we can handle and implement technology. I especially feel compelled to share some of the knowledge in the presentations to colleagues and parents at my school. We are usually kept informed about professionalism in regards to dealing with every aspect of our teaching field except for the new wave of technology. Whether it is plagiarism, social networks, web filtering, or other aspects in need of some digital citizenship, everyone in education needs to pay attention to this important feature. There are so many new tools and opportunities to use technology in the education field, we must look for ways to stay safe as we use these applications and tools. This activity was very important and I left feeling that I could present to teachers or parents in regard to an issue like this. Overall, this was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment