Saturday, November 22, 2008

Project Update

I am in the middle of implementing my project, and everything is going pretty good. The main problem that is arising is that I am waiting until the last possible time to implement my project, but due to the schedule of the course this was my only option. We are really finished with the actual lesson implementation, and now we just have to wait for the project showcase and presentations. The project showcase will be December 2nd and then I will be able to complete the unit. Yesterday I was able to view some of the videos and work with the students on enhancing their videos during class. I lead them through some basics of Movie Maker and was pleased at their involvement in the lesson.
I feel good about where I am at, although I am pushing this close to the end of the semester.

No comments: